Friday, December 03, 2004

Nightmare

+_+ I got this weird dream today where I was in the shoes of Harry Potter and we were uncovering some secrets when the bad guys show up. Hagrid got hurt when protecting me and I ran to Dumbledor cos everyone else were either injured or too far away. And because the last baddie standing was after me. I ran to a room with long tables parallel to one another with chairs (I think it looks like a classroom or lab) where Dumbledor was casting some spell or practicing or something. The sight was beautiful though. In the dark room, there were these beautiful symbols in bright blue. Anyways I hurriedly stopped him from doing whatever he was and told him everything. He got serious and that was when the baddie came into the room. He was thin, with a long face, those typical cold blooded murderer look. >_<>Dumbledor fought with him and I was crawling beside the tables, so as not to be seen. But being the curious me, I wanted to see how the fight goes. It was rather dark so I was not adjusted to it just yet. As soon as I can see things, I started finding for them and..... then something happened in between which I can't seem to remember but it's nothing important.... and then Murdoc (I heard Dumbledor called him this) spotted me. He has those claw like thingie just like Wolverine but it's a little different. They look more like knifes...those surgery knifes. Anyways, he spotted me and I freaked out. I backed against the window and he was just going to strike when Dumbledor got furious and grabbed something on the table, and changed it into a bright blue magic sword. Well, he grabbed something small/short and used that as a base for his "sword". [Ummm... picture Yuyu Hakusho if you want. ^^] Dumbledor somehow prevented Murdoc from attacking me and the fight between them began. When Dumbledor and Murdoc cross weapons, one of Murdoc's knives got stuck to Dumbledor's sword. Dumbledor picked the sticking knife from his sword and threw it on the floor in my direction. Same thing happened again and Murdoc was left with his last knife. He turned back to me, wanting to strike me with his last knife (and at the same time giving the killer pose who does not strike at once) when Dumbledor stabbed him with his sword. Murdoc turned and looked at Dumbledor, falling to the floor. Just as he was falling, his last knife grew long and stabbed Dumbledor on his left shoulder. Before I know it, his other hand had another knife which also extended till the right of Dumbledor's neck and it moved to the left, seperating his head from his body. +_+ Dumbledor died beside Murdoc and the scene was >_< With a head there, and a headless body, and the dead murderer. And then.... I woke up. Feeling frightened and I felt like I had chills running down my spine. Freaky nightmare this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home