Wednesday, November 24, 2004

ROAR!!!

I'm so angry at certain people (well, not that angry but frustrated and disappointed) because they would just ignore my mail and I'm left here wondering what should I do. If I go on myself without their consent, they would say I acted alone without asking and if any mistakes, they blame me. But I did asked twice but there was totally no reply. ARGH!!!!! It's frustrating when you want to do you job but no one confirms what you are to do.... and when they finally do, they expect you to do it fast. Fast /= good work. I'm gonna ask one last time, and this time make it sound more urgent and a little harsh maybe.... if that don't get their attention, I'm just gonna do it by myself. Dare they shoot me later. I'll screw them upside down left and right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home