Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Boyfriend + Whines

Nah, did not find a new one if that's what you're thinking. Lol. I was just surfing the net yesterday and it suddenly came to my mind. I want an artistic boyfriend. Lol. I know, I'm weird. What more can I add to my 'list' of 'stuffs-my-boyfriend-must-have-or must-be". I'm just plain sicko me when it comes down to Lase. Hehehe.... Though I doubt I will be as such in real life. Hmmm... who knows? If one does come by..... Well, that's something else to think about I guess. XD

I've been doing a little thinking last night (well, actually...this morning... just before dozing off) and I am quite disappointed at myself on the "skills" aspect. I seriously do not have any talent or skills and that kinda sucks when I think about it. I mean I can swim but that's about it. I can play tennis but that's that. I can't draw for nuts. I hardly know how to do computer design stuffs. Basically, have no talent.... or it's just that I've not found out. T_T These thoughts might have been triggered by my Internet surfing earlier that day since I was uberly jealous of a lot of people and their skills. *sniff* Then of course my mind drifted to the "what if..." state where stuffs like "What if I were the best ____ in the world?", "What if I were the most ____ person in the world?", etc. And it made me feel better at one end, but worse at the other end. Lol. Of course it does not bug me that much (save last night) but it is great when I think about it. Having a skill or talent where you can maybe earn money with it is also superb I think. For now, my so-called "tallent" is perhaps being able to type quite fast without even looking at the keyboard. But hey, anyone can do that also. Sigh..... Perhaps I should go for an adventure on my own one day to discover my hidden (if there is one) talent. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home