Wednesday, November 10, 2004

WoW

Heads up people. World of Warcraft open beta is released yesterday so head to worldofwarcraft.com or fileplanet.com to download the client. Blizzard is using Bittorent again for the download of the client. =) Alternatively, you can head to suprnova.org and get the BT torrent from there as well. Be warned though.... you'll need 2.5GB free space if you intend to download this. Man that's huge. +_+ From yesterday till today, I've only completed 20% of download. T_T This is sad man. Hopefully by tomorrow I can start playing. Uwahh.... can't wait.

Heh...does not mean I'm giving up Lineage II.

Cosplay update: For those who are interested to cosplay any Gothic character, there will be a Goth group during CF 1st day so I'm most probably going to cosplay as a Goth character on that day. 2nd day.... we'll just have to see about it. Currently in the process of begging my brother to sponsor me a couple of wig and wig accessories. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home