Saturday, September 25, 2004

Otanjoubi Omedetou Otouto-san

Wai~! Kyou wa watashi no otouto no tanjoubi desu. (Today's my brother's birthday). Well, god-brother actually - the one and only JIN!!! Uwai~! Happy Birthday baka-san. Hehehe.... Here's a poem for you:

Do you remember the first time we met?
EMINA AGM, yes it was that
Thought you were a wacko, somehow I still do
But you're just special, the one and only you

We met again, outside the library
But by then, you have forgotten bout me
I did what I did, and handed the VCD
Cos you wanted to test how good was the quality

After that, you recognised me better
The day at FIST, I still remember
How you told your friends about my identity
And they shouted "LEGO", shaking the whole university

Then came the forum gathering, where we got closer
But by then we kinda already know one another
You called me jie jie all over the forum
And henceforth I was your godsis, that of a long term

Now we're still close, and I appreciate it so
How I would miss the day, that you'd have to go
2 years from now, we will be apart
But remember, you'll always be my brother, here in my heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your beloved sister. *hugs and kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home