Sunday, September 12, 2004

Cute guys were everywhere!!! XD

Masami's gonna love this post....and it will also make her extremely jealous. Hehehe....

Well, basically yesterday a few of us went out for a drink at More Cafe and.... in my opinion, the place was crawling with cute guys. Man, I think I spotted at least 5 noteable ones. Even the guy behind the bar was kinda cute in my opinion. Well, we celebrated Kok Ee and Alisa's belated birthday (since they were not here or not free on their birthday day itself) and the cake was superbly delicious. Yummy. Hehehe....

Anyhows, one of my friends got a boyfriend and a few of us were trying to korek out stories from her and..... waahhhh.... her boyfriend is soooooooo romantic. I melted just hearing the stories. Wonder how she felt. And her boyfriend is kinda good looking also which is a bonus. Me wanna meet someone who is that nice to me and that romantic and that cute and everything I want in a guy. Hahaha..... I'll get one in my dreams. XD

Gonna be busier this week since IVAQ (Inter Varsity Accounting Quiz) 2004 is just around the corner and then it's back to studying also. Wish everyone in MMU good luck for your results, ok? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home