Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Almost 2 weeks of silence

Wai wai.... been lazy to update, ne? Well, just to let you guys know, I got a 3rd needle stuck in my bum last Tuesday. Lol. Basically, I've been a little busy with assignments and presentations but that's a lame excuse. Hehehe.... Was hooked at watching American Idol 3, D.N.Angel and playing Lineage 2: C1 and that is actually a more approriate answer. :p

I dun think there's anything much happening but as I'm typing now, I'm sick. :( I woke up this morning feeling like I wanted to vomit but I did not....there was just the feeling. I asked my mum for medication to stop that feeling and took it. My dad told me to drink some milk (or was it my mum) so I did just that and....guess what? It all came out of me, plus last night's dinner...only a little though. I'm not sure whether the pill I took came out with it or not but I felt better after throwing up. Went to my 8 a.m. class and then it started again. I felt my stomach twisting and the feeling came back again. It was so hard to concentrate so I left during the break at about 9 a.m. As soon as I reached home, I took some medication and went to sleep. Slept till about 2 p.m (what a long sleep) and now I'm here. Oh yeah, I think I caught the same sickness my mum did about a week ago cos the doctor said it can spread to the whole house. Feeling of vomiting, fever, cirit-birit (how the heck do you spell diarhorea?) and feeling very tired. Sigh...means I can't eat much things so I'm off to eat plain bread for today....

More bad news for the day. I got a friend's account banned just becaused I used DAP to download from the site (download anime). And I only set it to 1 connection and download no more than 2 files at a time (it's actually alloweed). I don't call that leeching but I got banned because others were downloading with DAP at 5 connections a time and downloading to more than 10 files at a single time. Sigh.... feel so bad I did this to my friend. I mean I know that DAP allows 7 connections at a time but I'm sensible enough to put it to only 1 connection cos I want others to be able to download as well....aih...hope everything will turn out ok.

Getting hungry and my plain bread awaits my lips and teeth. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home