Sunday, June 06, 2004

Quiz....

1. Favorite breakfast is:
- Don't usually eat breakfast....

2. The movie I've watched the most number of
times is:
- Star Wars: Episode IV, V, VI

3. Least favorite subject in school:
- HISTORY is history

4. I spend my leisure time:
- In front of my PC unless my friends call me out

5. Worst smell:
- Chinese medicine

6. If I could have any car in the world, what
would it be?:
- Ferarri? Dunno...dun update myself with cars

7. Favorite household chore:
- Throwing the garbage...cos it's the easiest

8.When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a:
- Singer-dancer/actress or astronaut

9. Favorite colors:
- Turqouise

10. Favorite perfumes:
- Ralph Lauren's blue perfume...dunno the name

11. When I die :
- I'll not be able to watch anime anymore. T_T Serious: I hope I'll be missed

12. If I could repeat college, I'd take up:
- Information Technology (but maybe not repeat cos I'm fine with Accounting... maybe wanna take double degree)

13. Three things I can't leave home without:
- Myself, my clothes and my shoes

14. First thing I bought with my first salary:
- Clothes I think

15. I'd like to be remembered as:
- A happy-go-lucky girl who is always smiling.... kinda fading though

16. If a book was made into a movie, would you
still bother buying the book?:
- I never buy books....I borrow. Yes, I'll still read but I'll watch then read.

17. Specialty in cooking?
- Hmmmm....fried rice?

18.First crush?:
- And only crush.... not giving names

19.Favorite hangouts:
- home...but if out of my house, then it would be JJ

20. Best place to shop?:
- Jaya Jusco

21. Do you like to watch plays?
- There are so few...but I'm ok with them

22. Favorite place in the house?:
- In front of my PC

23. Best gift you've given?:
- I'm thinking it's a Warcraft III T-shirt to my bro cos he loved it so much

24. Weirdest gift you've received:
- CDRs for my birthday....weird, but I loved them...from my brother. ^_^

25. Gift that you want to receive at this
point?:
- My own bedroom!!! Getting it this year. Woohoo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home