Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Finally...a normal but short post

I was reading through my 'diary' earlier and.... well, I kinda feel like sharing something here now.... Note that it is somewhat a copy and paste kinda thing so to those who think they will get offended, do not proceed

Share #1

I really want everyone to stop teasing me with anyone cos.... I really don't want my mind to think of impossible things. They're usually not my type... but I need not worry actually cos no one's gonna feel that way about me either. Teasing always gets me confused of my real feelings for people....the only time when I did have feelings for someone not after people tease is the case with **** *** (not a chance you'll know his name). That's why I still think that he is my first huge crush....something which did not occur again.....yet. :p

Share #2
Am I bad? I mean I really treat some people badly and.... well, it just comes out normally. I don't want to hurt people more when they are already hurt by so many other people. I really feel bad now that I think of all the things I said and did. I feel like I'm drifting apart from so many people. I mean, why can't I be as close to people like how I am to **** *** (like hell I'll tell you)? He's a memory I want to stay in my heart till the rest of my life. Somehow it might be due to the barrier of online communication. Cos with **** ***, it's the phone all the way and everything is just there in the voice.... of course we can tell more stuff when we hear the intonation and all. I will never forget **** *** anytime soon. Though there is nothing much to remember and I can hardly remember his face or his voice or that we seldom meet, there is just this thing in me which just remembers his name and he's attitude...making me feel like a real person. :) Hope to find someone as nice as him in the future.

Note: I noted there are quite a few grammar errors but malas wanna edit lah...so, take it or leave it. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home