Sunday, May 16, 2004

Nyaaaaaa.....

Nyaaaa.....I've not been blogging since the beginning of time....hahaha... that's a little exaggerating but who cares? I'm been so damn busy the past week and it's not getting any less busy. Arghh.... and I have hardly the time to go online, what more to post here. >_< I don't want my blog to die.... How nice if I can just do kage bunshin no jutsu and create multiple Lase's to go around running around doing stuff. One sewing my costume, one making my props, one doing all my stuff online, one studying, one working out, one going out with friends and maybe another cleaning my room or help me organise my stuffs. Ooohhh...and nice to have another extra one to organise my cds which are still piling. Hohoho....now that I'm into the mood, can't stop thinking...one more to work (but having 2 or 3 working also don't prove a problem since I'll be getting moo-nah) and another to help my mum with whatever she want done. Ahh.....it's nice to imagine stuffs. I'm an imaginer (don't think there is such a word but you get what I mean) since last time and still am....and would most probably remain one in the future. Nyoohohoho....

Supposed to write something about guys nowadays and all but I'll save it for later....busy bee got to flyyyy..... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home