Friday, April 23, 2004

Girl + BBQ

Ok..... I'm a gal. :p I don't want to type the reason here cos certain people who reads this blog will roughly know what I'm talking about and those who are involved who read will also. So, better not to avoid any unwanted thoughts. Now I'm thinking myself as a girl who knows much on the stupid genes of the opposite sex which makes them so egoistic (sp?), self-centred, useless, etc. The only time they are nice to you is when they have no one else around them or nothing else to do (no stuff around them to keep them occupied) or when they get a girlfriend....then they'll be nice to their girlfriend. I see this almost everyday, experience it and have a live specimen in my very own house.

Guess I did not blog that I was going to have a BBQ earlier (I did it in my other blog.... :p) so I'll just post about the results of the BBQ. Basically it's a small one we did at Lai Ching's place. We had chicken wings, sausages, chicken balls, meatballs, wan tan and pudding. I went at 5.30 PM and reached home at 1.20 AM feeling tired and disappointed. Watched American Idol and For Love or Money 2 (I hate Chad) and then went to bed at 3.30 AM. >_< My mum will kill me if she found out I slept so late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home