Thursday, April 22, 2004

Guy? Girl?

Am I a guy trapped in a girl's body? On my way to have lunch with my dad earlier.... I thought about this. Why? Don't ask me. But when I look at certain points.... somehow it is half true. >_< Ee Lin always said I always...or almost always side on guys when there are any problems involving guy and girl. Then I started thinking more.... sometimes I feel that how I treat my friends are more from a guy's perspective also. And there's the fact that I was such a tomboy when I was small. And growing up with my brother as my biggest influence, you can guess how I know quite a lot about guys (perhaps that's the reason why I side on them too much). And something popped in my mind when I was in the car also..... I never seem to get PMS (not Malaysian Studies or Pre-Marital Sex) I think.... hahaha... wonder why? Are my hormones stabil or not? >_< And don't ask me why I suddenly typed about this. I myself have no idea. Hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home