Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Me luvs Jin + Naruto

Nyaaa~! Jin is the best nyo~! Me luvs Jin very the muchie. ^_^ My little godbrother who made my f***ed up life a lot better and gave me the latest episode of Naruto!!!!! 68, right? Ano..forgot the episode but it's the latest as far as I know. Kyyyyaaaa.... I want the next episode!!! Faster go and release... I'm dyring here. >_< Not posting any spoilers so rest assured... (I'm not like Thye Shin to spoil anime episodes to pitiful people like me) So me is kinda back and bubbly..kekeke... and posting some weird stuff here. Hohohooo.... not going to get my pc so soon but will still be getting it with my own sweat and blood (kinda exegerrating there.... it Is my work money). And Jin helped with the specs and all so.... I'm hoping it will be a great PC. Huhuhuh... with such a budget, only managed to get a Pentium 4 2.8Ghz 1MB cache (I wanted the 3.2Ghz but I'm broke >_< ). Me will post the full specs once me got me new pc....but you guys will have to wait at least a month or so (planned to get it by the end of this week actually but.... something made me change my mind). Catch you guys later in my taggie, ya? Don't forget to post you lazy bums. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home