Monday, April 12, 2004

The Sucky Life Continues

ARGH!!!!! My life's so sucky and hopefully by next week, it will improve a little....at least a little is fine. >_< Life in KL (though it was only 2 days) was so much fun. I did not mind the walking, I did not mind the money spent, heck I did not mind the company. Even if my primary objective was a little..... disappointing when I reached the target, I completed the mission with a smile anyhow. And to greet me after my trip was more disappointment, more anger, more hatred, more bad vibes and a f***ed up life. So I'm back being stuck here without my Seiya of course. The worst is yet to come. My mum asked me to move out and live in KL and I was fine with that....even though I do not like KL one bit (no offence to KL people). Only thing keeping me sane was TV and also my cosplay stuffs I did. Finished 1/10 of the headpiece for Edea. Bought the materials for the golden gate thingie but have yet to start working on it thanks to me cleverness of throwing away all my measurements I did for the golden gate thing. >_< Now I'll need to get another copy printed so I can start measuring from scratch again. Life is so unfair most of the time...and the times it was being fair, it was either only for a short while, or it had some bad consequences. Being here does not help...what with the sucky line and the cold room and the sucky atmosphere and the sucky heat outside. Only consolation is that I can go to the pasar malam later to get a nice cold soya bean milk. And the good thing that happened today was that I got a reimbursement for all the money spent for EMiNA back from STAD. Oohhh.... reminds me of the many debtors I have who have yet to settle their debts... either cos they forgot or because I'm too soft to inform them that they actually owe me money.... >_< Life sucks and I suck. And the suckier I get, the bitchier I get here so there. Live with it or get the hell out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home