Thursday, April 08, 2004

F***ED UP LIFE!!!

*warning: this post contains a lot of anger*
*those with heart problems are advice not to continue reading*

ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!! F*** the world lah. There can be no better day then a day when everyone is against you for something you did not do. And what more, someone totally blur about an issue just SAMPUK and go with the herd also. What the crap am I living through lah. Shitz lah wei. I wanna start working and earn a lot of money and marry a rich, decent guy (not that I don't like my hunny at all) and live happily ever after.... somewhere maybe in Japan and I'll be glued to my seat in my room all day in front of my PC downloading and chatting and surfing. And I'll even chat with my husband online. And we won't have kids cos we never did anything at night cos we're too busy watching anime and downloading them. And I'll be busy playing original games I bought with my own bloody money. And I'll have fun wearing yukata anytime I like. And speaking proper English there like I'm so great. And having fun playing with snow till I get bored then I'll go back to my room. I'll work online and get money banked into my account by the digits every single day and I'll live happily with only my husband to cuddle. And I want my husband to be a super star who can sing, act, make jokes and is only loyal to me for the rest of my life (he can marry again after I die for all I care). And I want his name to be Seiya and I'll attend all his concerts and make every single girl-fan of his jealous cos he's married to me. And I'll have him warm me up on cold nights...hugging me till I fall asleep and he falls asleep too beside me. We'll wake up and eat breakfast and then head to our rooms. I'll still not learn how to enjoy sushi so I'll end up eating Western food or my own cooked bleh food. And I'll have many soft toys to cuddle with when I watch anime. Those that can soak up water well so I don't need tissues when I cry. And Seiya will bring me out on lovely dates and places and we'll have some romantic dinner with glorious food and not much whiny children around. And I'll be so happy that I don't mind living isolated from the world and society and just be with Seiya all my life. We don't need a maid mainly cos we don't buy much garbage anymore and out house will be so big that we can always forfeit one room per year to store garbage. And then after 5 years we hire about 10 workers to help us clear the whole house.

But dreams are so damn far away and my Seiya is not real!!!! I want to hold him and hear all those lovely words he says and... and.... *cries* My life's all f***ed up. Screw the world for now.... gimmeh a life worth living.

*This post is done by a totally lunatic girl who is not herself today and maybe for the next few days*
*And this girl does not really wanna talk about the cause of her f***ed up life as it will make her more angry than she should be*
*looks at steam coming emitted from body due to extensive body heat in an air cond room*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home