Saturday, April 03, 2004

Traxx no BAKA!!!

Wondering what the titles means, ne? Well, in short, Traxx is the nickname of my friend and 'baka' means 'idiot' in Japanese.

Here's the story....

I have a paper yesterday - Taxation I and my paper was from 3pm to 6pm. And then, somewhere between 3pm to 3.30pm, this smart fella here called my handphone. It was in my bag, underneath the table but I could feel the vibration cos my leg was beside my bag. >_< I thought it was my friend cos she wanted something from me. And.... worst part was, in my bag were my car keys and.... well, the handphone touched the key I guess so it made a little bit of a sound. Did not notice it actually till the girl beside me turned and looked at me. Then I had to kick my bag and shift its position for the handphone to not touch my car keys. Once the vibrating stop, I was so relieved...though sad to say, it was only for a short while as he called another 3 times after that. ARGH!!!! It was just minutes....ok...hours... before my exam that I told him I had a chapter left and also that I was done and hurried to do my tutorial. Sheesh man...does anyone have that small a memory??? Short term memory lasts longer than a few hours, right? Well, after the exam I checked the miss calls and finding out that it was him, I feel like killing him there and then. >:( And all he called (or so I assumed) for was about something to do with my cds and his computer. >_< I thought what emergency lah he wanted to tell me (Traxx: if there was any other reason, PM me about it so at least I won't be THAT pissed off). And my credit being extremely low....and me being such a pain-in-the-ass when it comes to my Matsu cds, replied his sms. And then he smsed back, and then I replied....and it went on till my credit was left at RM0.20. Saved that amount cos I needed to sms my friend (and lucky that I saved it too ~ reason: read further). Anyways, I headed on to pass some cds to Fumi and Nox (lucky I saved that RM0.20 else I won't be able to miss call them >_< ) and then home. Sms-ed my friend and thus, I was left with RM0.05 ~ not even enough for a miss call so I had to call Ee Lin this morning to tell her I was going out (she follows me to campus and I miss call her upon my departure). And the worst part was, yesterday, I sms-ed from DiGi's online service about the cd thingie (continue the last sms I got from Traxx) and there was no reply. Thinking it might not have reached, I used my dad's phone and sms-ed him. Again, no reply. I'm not one to 'harap' a reply for every single sms I send to people but.... I dunno.... I thought that it was a replyable sms. Aih...anyways, what's over is over and... well.... I've got only one more paper to go this Monday and after that...... I'M FREE!!!! FREE I TELL YOU!!! Muahaha.... and I think I finish my exams earlier than anything else.

What am I going to do during the holidays? Not sure whether going places with my friends or not but those spare time I have will be fully utilized to watch anime, do all my props for cosplay, sew my new costume, find a nice character to cosplay and get the materials to send to tailor, save money for my Sailor Saturn outfit, and.... *good girl status* clear my room, iron clothes, clean the house a little, and visit my grandma. ^_^

Oh, to end it..... I'm feeling extremely cute now (like a small little girl) and plans to marry Seiya-kun one day.....in my dreams... nyao~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home