Saturday, March 27, 2004

MedicTV

Urgh.... I saw some show on TV just now and I was kinda screaming throughout the show. Well, not those screams in horror or what... but... I just knew I was screaming or shouting or something. Well, it was something about breast cancer and they actually showed an operation of the breast, cutting away the infected part. And it was.... gross. >_< With all the blood oozing out when they use the knife and cut... and the scissors to cut the capillaries (sp?) also. And you can actually see yellow stuff which I concluded it to be human fat. And... and... after they cut the thing out, it looks so horrible and they had to include that poor guy's nipple also. >_< I swear if I get breast cancer.... >_< (touch wood) I hope to find it at an early stage so I only have to go for the ray thingie to kill the cells. Not that bad as compared to an operation for sure. T_T I hope I dun get any sickness which requires me to be in hospital... I dun wanna get poked everyday to test my blood, and they poke the drip thing also... and so many other check-ups. +_+

And the more I watch Sailormoon, dammit the more I think Usagi and I are twin sisters in attitude. Damn!! But no, I do not look like her. Just my attitude... I guess I can relate to that rabbit girl. Arghh.... dunno what made me think about this...but I just do. Somehow, I do. Thankfully however I find our attitudes similar... nothing else. Cos I don't wanna flop in my studies. And I do study so... hahaha... *phew* Y_Y Why did I think about this all of a sudden? I have no idea.

Rrrrooaarrrrr...... >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home