Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Little godbrothers

Forgot to post this in my previous post so I thought I'll just split it up instead of editing the previous one. Me little godbrothers are Jin and Hong Aun and they are very special in me life. ^_^ Jin is sometimes blur and a little bit of a baka but he's all nice and kinda like.... me. =) Certain personality we certainly do share and if he's not busy, he can be a hell of a lovely godbro and I want to tell everyone that. ^_^ Do not bully my godbro or else you'll face the old makcik with the big mouth. >_< Hong Aun is.... is..... Missed soooooo much cos he's in Cyber now and I dunno whether he's eating well or having enough sleep or anything. :( But he's got someone taking care of him so I'm a little at ease. Still miss him so much. :p Though I can't recall exactly how they became my godbrothers.... I'm glad they are and... they always call me "Lego jie jie" which I find kinda cute. =^.^= Nyaaaa.... dunno why me suddenly post about this but me felt like it so me just post. Nyo~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home