Thursday, April 15, 2004

JLPT exam

Nyaaaa....I so totally forgot to blog about this... when it should actually be blogged like... ummm... a last month. Nyo~! Anyways, I passed my Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and I'm happy about it. Yay! (Lase to self: kinda late to get excited, no? >_< ) A huge thank you to all who have supported me and wishing me good luck and all. Arigatou gozaimasu, minna. I kinda forgot my score but it was somewhere about 342/400 if I'm not mistaken. Huhuhuhuhu.... I'm kinda proud of my listening cos I got 97/100 (If I remember correctly) and my vocabulary (including kanji) got 94/100. Yatta! I'm so happy my hard work paid off and.... I so regret not taking level 3. But time just does not allow me to do so. Perhaps I'll consider taking Level 3 after graduating. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home