Monday, April 19, 2004

Stupid connection

Argghhhh..... I have no idea what went wrong with my Internet the past few days but I knew that I could not even finish downloading 1...1....1...1...1 fricking anime episode in 3 days. Mainly cos it's always upload and download 0kbps. Now seems a little better but I wonder how long will this keep up. And I'm waiting for Jin to be back on 1st May so I can get a new HDD and he can help me install everything. (So susah if you don't know how to set up a pc >_< ) Anyhow going to watch Super Sapiens with Lai Ching and How Zan.... and I don't have to drive. Yay!!! Poor How Zan got a Squall-like scar but it was shorter. ^_^ (he got it from Redang) And Lai Ching has been really really naughty and also a little..... >_< the past few days. On phone...in real life... cis.... jahat punya budak. :p Jaga you...one day I kenakan you back then you know. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home