Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Nothing much

There was nothing much to blog about....or maybe it's just cos I'm being too lazy :p So there were no updates. Aih.... and tomorrow, the new academic year will start. Aih... feel like going but also feel so malas wanna drag my carcass out of bed in the early morning. And just found a good news.... my 8 am class tomorrow is cancelled. Woohoo. Kekeke... and also Thursday's 8 am class. Ahhh.... this is a sign telling me that I'm not fit to study too early in the morning. ^_^ Guess Lai Ching will be going to campus to study alone.... hahaha... I feel so evil. This also means that I do not have any classes tomorrow since the rest are tutorials. \\(^_^)// Huwi Yin's off to her industrial training already so I'm gonna miss her for 4 months. Hahaha... promised to visit here there at least once though. And me will go. Then go to Sungei Wang and shop. :D Oh, and since GEEX is most likely to be cancelled, I have much more time to prepare my costume (though I still have yet to figure out what character to cosplay during the club registration week) for other events.

Currently spending a lot of time online....but not chatting or surfing....but playing an online game my brother just registered. ^_^ A little repetitive but not that bad (can't beat normal PC games though) and since my bro's paying to play it, might as well use it to the max. Hohohoh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home