Sunday, April 25, 2004

Coins

Wahhh...today my mum asked my brother whether he has coins or not and he said yes so my mum asked him to pass to her cos there was a vendor in the morning market who said he don't mind if there are some coins. So.... I said I have also but mine is divided into 1 & 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents and 50 cents. My mum said 'anything' so I did the counting and wrapping of the coins. Turns out I have about RM80 of coins wrapped up in the end and my brother's RM10 is there as well. Still kept a little bit more in my coin boxes (no need to give everything, right?) and my mum was shocked I had so much. Then the told me that it might be too much for the vendor so I only gave her RM40 instead. The balance of RM50 I guess I'll change with my friend at the bookshop I worked before. Yay! I'm gonna have money to spend already. And this is all thanks to all those people who dunno what to buy for my birthday last time and ended up giving me piggy banks for my birthday. (I got 3 tabungs on my 18th birthday >_< ) And that money will be kept nicely for rainy days. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home