Monday, April 26, 2004

My day....

Wahhh....today I feel so guilty towards Lai Ching cos I was supposed to 'lepak' at her house from about 3pm to 5pm but instead I went there from abotu 2.30pm till 6.30pm. >_< Nyyaaaa..... double the time I was supposed to be there. Sorry sorry sorry Lai Ching. Why did I go there? Kekekek.... to 'lepak' and also to check out some costumes for future potential characters to cosplay (from games) and I kinda found about 5 potential ones but might be only pursuing 2 or 3 only. ^_^

I went to school (yes, my secondary school) from 10.30am till 2.30pm to visit my friend and also help her out with her work (I've worked there before so I basically know what to do). Also, we chatted a lot (almost a year of catching up to do) and she asked for some advice from me also (aih..resume my counsellor/consultant job ^_^ ~ureshi~). Anyhow the 'reunion' was nice and also, a lot of teachers were shocked to see me there and the normal question I get would be "Finish your studies already ah?", or "How many more years ah?" or "Holidays now?"..... Oh, and the number of compliments I got were aplenty also. I seriously think nothing has changed with me but.... *perasan mode* About 50% of the teachers I met there said I slimmed down. \\(^.^)// My friend was the first to say and I was shocked...then the teachers started saying that and I was O.O to the max. ^_^ But happy about it also lah... :p

Me shall end this post in a happy and perasan mode.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home