Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Internetless = Lifeless

Gah..... just when I got quite something to blog about, my Internet came down on me. >_< Well, basically I can't online as often as I used to....which in one way is a good thing. I mean I spend less time online meaning I stare at the computer less..... NOT!! I start watching more anime and it just wastes my time also. Only thing is, my Neopet is going to starve for a few days...until I get my new hard disk. Sigh.... Speaking of hard disks.... wonder if there is anyone in the world patient enough to actually teach me how to reformat a hard disk so I can do that anytime I want. Nyohoho....

Well, the huge thing I wanna blog about happened on Saturday. I woke up at...believe it or not, 1.10PM!!! And after freshening up and taking my lunch and sembang with my brother for a while (and also watching him play Lineage II), I fell asleep on his bed. Muahaha...and woke up at about 4.00PM so you can see how much I slept. After I woke up, not having the net, I started watching anime and watched about 10 episodes I think... dinner, a little rest and I started playing Lineage II. And guess what? I played the game from about 9.00 PM till *creating suspense* 5.00 AM!!!! And that was also cos my dad found out I was still awake (perhaps due to the light coming out from my brother's room) and scolded me till I moved my butt out of the chair and went to bed. I enjoyed that day so much as it was so relaxing and stress free and really a time where I don't worry about much stuffs. Happy day. ^_^

And the other day, when my dad and I went for lunch at Southern Fried Chicken (if not mistaken, it would be on that same Saturday...hmmm....memory starting to fail me), I kinda asked him when will I get my own room (I've been sleeping in the same room with my mum since small, can you believe it????) and he said he'll pass it (his room - yeah, my parents somehow do not sleep in the same room) this year. And he said he'll give the room as my birthday present. Weird present, but acceptable none the less. (I'm used to getting weird presents from my family....if I ever get one that is) So, it's just a matter of time before.... muahaha... it becomes my laboratory to plan.... plannings to take over the world...muahaha.... it's Pinky and the Brain, it's Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius, the other's insane...Nyohohoho....Narf!

Anyways, before I get any crazier, I wanna shout out that I got a bag of Friendship candy today. It's actually some candy, wrapped nicely and put into a box where they're selling it at CLC for Friendship Week. And I got one...hohoho... it actually costs RM2.50 and I got them for free. Inside is...well, a Chupa Chups (wanted Cola but I got Strawberry), 3 Choco Eclairs and a few pieces of Cadbury Milk Chocolate (those mini ones). And I'm so happy receiving it today. Hahaha... *hint* *hint* I want more. :p But how I got it is not a happy thing to write about so I'll leave it for you to figure (and NO, I was not that desperate to buy it for myself). :p Thought of getting some for some friends but.... I'm not sure when to give so... we'll see. Kekeke...

Guess this post is kinda long....something I've not done for a very long time (and I tak perasan it also) until Lai Ching told me. So, now I'm back to blogging like mad (but not often...posts wil be long but not often cos of stupid Internet) so bear with me. Nyohoho... and don't forget to tag, nya~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home