Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Still same view....

No matter how I look at things, I still think that a lot of people treat me more as a 'guy' then as a girl. I mean....like I'm not respected as a girl or that I'm not a girl in their eyes. Sometimes I wonder why... is it because I don't have enough feminity in me? Is it because of my looks? Is it cos I side guys more often? Or is it just cos everyone thinks I have no sensitive girly side? Hahaha.... for so long I've been pondering this question and I can hardly get a definite answer still. ^_^ I'll let time reveal the answer....or perhaps my boyfriend would be able to make me feel that way. =)

As stated in earlier posts.... I was to blog on something related to guys, right? Well.....it's more of a question kinda thing. Do guys change as they grow up? I mean like....in general. Cos nowadays (no offence to any guy reading this), I can hardly find a guy who is.... *I have no idea what adjective to put here* I mean like... I met one in Form 4 and none after that. Is it cos as times change and as everyone grow older, they do not 'fulfill' *the thing that I have no idea what adjective to put*? Or is it cos as I grow older, those things (dunno what adjective thing) I see in a guy just changed. Or is it that there was only ONE guy who actually had the thing (insert an adjective dammit!!) and none after that. Nyaaaa....thinking about this is so the difficult and I doubt I can find an answer also. Nyehahaa.... guess I got to look harder... aih...

Oh, and by the way, I found out a real solid reason for me to have a boyfriend.... but I cannot remember it now. Cis... must be old liao. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home