Saturday, May 29, 2004

Still bored (read previous post first)

I'm still bored with nothing to do. Arghhh...... I can't play Lineage 2 anymore cos the account has expired and I have no idea why they're rejecting my credit card number. Arghhh.... this is bad bad bad bad bad. And I have done all the things I can do but I'm still bored. So....here's another quiz I did...(all taken from Friendster...where else? :p )

-the friend who lives nearest to you-
Which is nearer? Kok Ee or Ee Lin? Hmm...

-the friend you've known longest-
Jessica from Std 1 but we hardly contact anymore...

-the friend who was your enemy before-
Can't think of any right now, and even if I did, I won't post. Unless it's an old old old friend, then it's a Malay girl from school who scolds me for no reason everyday and condamns me... I did nothing and she later somehow treated me as a friend. :)

-the friend you usually go shopping with-
Hmmm....Lai Ching, Alisa and Ee Lin

-the friend you go clubbing with-
None...never go clubbing before

-the friend you usually tell your problems to-
Ee Lin, Lai Ching, Alisa, How Zan

-the friend you usually meet for meals-
Ee Lin (basically cos we're in the same class)..but if MEET for meals, then Lai Ching and Alisa

-the friend you last met-
Alisa

-the friend you last talked to-
Alisa also ^_^

-the friend you last talked to on the phone-
Hahaha... Alisa..when she asked me to come out of my house

-the friend last you hugged-
Hmmm.... none. Hahaha...

-the friend you last went out with-
Hmmm.... Should be Lai Ching, Ee Lin, Alisa and How Zan yesterday

-the friend you last cried with-
I don't cry with any of my friends

-the friend you last said sorry to-
Ee Lin

-the friend you are thinking of right now-
Alisa (cos she just left for home)

-the friend you can't wait to see-
Lai Ching and Huwi Yin

-the friend whose presence you dearly miss-
Huwi Yin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home