Saturday, May 29, 2004

You can tell I'm bored

Name: Lase
School: MMU
Location: Malacca
Home: Semi-D house
Working: I wish

[[[hAvE y0u eVeR..]]]

Wished you were dead?: Yes, to see the reactions of people around me
Had your heart broken?: Nope
Lied to get what you want?: Always..I'm a born liar
Loved somebody so much you'd do anything for
him/her?:
Not really
Seen a movie star?: If you consider locals stars as movie stars, then yeah
Lost someOne you truly love?: There are so many... :(

[[[dO y0u..]]]

Watch romantic shows?: All the time
Cry a lot?: Most definitely
Smoke?: Never and don't intend to
Drink?: Only once in a while... I'm allergic T_T (referring to alchoholic drinks)
Drive?: Everyday
Do you drink and drive?: Yes but the amount of alcohol was like... 5% maybe.
Like anyone right now?: So many...most of my friends
Love anyone right now?: Of course (but they're either family, relatives or girl friends)
Sleep early at night?: Make that early in the morning. :p

[[[wAd d0 y0u..]]]

Feel like doing right now?: Play Lineage 2
Want in life now?: A job
Like most about yourself?: The way I used to be last time
Like to kiss?: I always kiss my pillows and soft toys
Want your ex to end up with?: A much better gal than me

[[[wat is you...]]]
Favourite colour?: turquoise, black, baby blue, pink
Favourite number?: 3, 7, 13
Favourite place to chill out?: At home
Ideal date like?: Just having fun and being ourselves
Favourite flavour?: Lemon and lime (and anything sour)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
at dis moment.

::what you::
- miss: Playing Lineage 2 (and also my baby pink pillow)
- hope: I can play Lineage 2 by tomorrow
- need: More money to buy cloth
- want: A personal tailor
- feel: Itchy
- thinkinG: No one understands me

::who you::
- miss: My grandpa and grandaunt
- want: Cosplayer friends in MMU
- need: Clapika
- have a crush on: Kurapika
- love: My family, relatives and friends

::when was the last time you::
- feel truly happy: A few days ago when I was talking to my god brother
- cried: Hmmm.... yesterday? Or was it 2 days ago?
- got angry: Last night

CuRrENtlY
::what is your/are you::
- mood: Down
- feeling: Lonely
- doing: Answering this stupid thing
- looking at: The monitor screen....duh

later
::do you think you will::
- laugh: Hopefully, when my brother comes back
- make a new friend: Not too soon but surely will sooner or later
- quarrel with someone: Definitely...most probably family member

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home