Saturday, June 05, 2004

Guys I like

Somehow, I got this feeling that everytime I kinda like a guy, without fail people will tease me and somehow make me feel that I don't like that guy anymore. Hmmm.... happened quite a few times before and....no matter how normal I might treat that person, for sure someone is bound to ask me the question "Eh, you don't like ____ meh?" or "Wei, you like ____ or not?" etc. Why? Do I like inscribe the name of the person I like on my forehead or something? I sometimes have not even thought about whether I really like someone or not but before even reaching to that stage, I usually face with teases and questions, making me wonder whether I actually have feelings for him or not and whether I'm good enough for him or not. Can this be the reason I only have 1 huge crush in all my life? Hmmmmm...... maybe.... we'll see... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home