Thursday, June 10, 2004

Boyfriend!!!!!!

If you're thinking about me already having a boyfriend.....you're totally mistaken. (Do I hear the sounds of relieve :p) The topic is about 'boyfriend' but I'm still single just yet....lol

Huha....I'm actually more rajin to update my blogs (note the plural :p) as compared to a few weeks ago. Lol. Anyways, back to the topic.... As I was talking to Amelia earlier.... (we were talking about some manga) I told her that I would actually love to have a cold boyfriend. >_< Well..... not that cold as in not speaking to me and all....but... a dark, mysterious, cold person. Uwaaah....it's so hard to describe... basically imagine Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin) + Ryu (Detective Academy Q) + serious Clapika (Hunter X Hunter) personality.... something like that. Someone who is very dark and cold but at the same time still takes care of me though he does not really show it. People will not approve of me and him cos they might find him to be very 'lan si' (read: proud/sombong) or unfriendly or anything else but I will love him and he will take care of me. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.................. so nice. :p Oh....and it's a bonus if he's a little of a dangerous kinda guy and knows martial arts....yummy.

Better stop here before I start drooling uncontrollably. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home