Friday, June 25, 2004

2nd needle in my bum + quizzie

Waaahhh...I got another needle stuck into my butt today. >_< It was on the left side this time though. Urgh....it's gonna get numb by tonight. The numb on my right butt has not even subside wholly. I just hope my next appointment does not require him to poke me again. >_< I'm gonna have holes all over my body and my whole body will be numb too.

Anyhow, been a very good girl the past few days, doing assignments mostly but other than that, I am more rajin to update my blogs, to clear my mind of troublesome things (not totally though cos I'm still thinking about them), organised almost half of my anime cds, earned some adena for my brother (Lineage 2), moderated the forums quite frequently, and.... I've been at home sitting quitely. Lol. Was not kutu malam for a few days. *rofl*

Anyways, here's a quizzie I got from a friend's blog:

Fuchia
You are the Fuchia
You are the dancer, the one with wings for a soul.
Quiet and shy, you are the fairy of the flower
world.


What is your flower type?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home