Sunday, September 05, 2004

Bah

It's been like ages since I last blogged, right? And the only reason I have will only cover me for the past 3 weeks because it was finals then so I could not get myself to come online (else I'll be stuck here for ages) and after finals, my phone line went dead for a whole bloody week. Yes, they took a whole week to finally repair my phone line. So now I'm back but my Internet connection is super jerky now I have no idea why. My phone line's dead again but thankfully I can still go online. Though after like 1 hour, it gets disconnected for 10 minutes then it's ok for about another hour or so. Sheesh. Kinda sucky. Well, this holidays I have no plans to go anywhere either so I'll just stay home and maybe do some stuff to my costume and prepare for the Goth Party in KL. Sigh.... no one whom I asked will be going and that's like so sad cos I thought maybe Masami would be interested and maybe Fumi and Nox as well. Sigh.... Hope there's nothing on that day so I can attend it. Better start saving my money now since it is limited to only 100 tickets. I'm also hoping to create a new layout (yeah like I know how)...well, try maybe. If possible. You'll know when I do but don't put too high hopes, ok? I need to find a really really nice picture to use first then only will I be able to start designing. I'm basically in love with Yugo right now. Hehehe... besides being so handsome (well, I think he is), he's like the nicest guy ever. Who would help a stranger just because they look sad? And not many people will do the impossible to be able to help someone. *swoons* And since I've got nothing much to do, I've been watching a lot of anime such as Figure 17 Tsubasa and Hikaru, Kare Kano, Puchi Puri Yuushi, and some others which I can't remember the titles already. Hahaha.... what I know is.... I have no idea why people say Kare Kano is nice. I mean...to me, it started of pretty ok (but a little weird). I don't really fancy the art cos it's more manga-ish. But the storyline was not bad. And the romantic scenes and all were so..... doki-doki is the only word. I mean I get this tingling sensation running down my spine when watching those scenes. But after like 6 episodes, that was it. Everything dropped to a negative value and it was a pain for me to finally drag myself to finish those 16 episodes. What more, there are summary episodes which are so lame. And the ending sucks!!! There wasn't even an ending cos the continuation is in the manga. So, I'm not recommending this anime to anyone, that's for sure. The others I watched was nice, and I rather liked Puchi Puri Yuushi cos of the friendship thingie and also for a little romance and then there's some magic. The ending was ok but just before the ending (episode 25 I think) was so touching. Heh, I cried for like 30 minutes non stop. Phew....what a pain to my eyes. ^^ Anyhow, hope to post more (yeah like my birthday post which was postponed since god knows when) soon. Happy holidays to everyone and happy working to those in industrial training. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home