Thursday, September 09, 2004

#%!#!%!#!$! Internet

Bah...I cannot tahan my Internet. It has like 30 minutes uptime then it gets disconnected for like.... 10 minutes, sometimes more. Then when it can connect, it lasts for a while before disconnecting again. Sucks, right? I can't decently download anything now. Heck, it might even take me longer than 1 day to finish just 1 stupid file. Stupid connection, stupid Telekom people. My phone line's still dead. They should come by today cos they've called earlier. They said it's some cable problem. Fix it dammit. I can't play Lineage cos I'll just get disconnected and die halfway through fighting the mob. My brother has already wasted like RM50 or more for Lineage fees and for StreamyX fees (he pays for both).

Anyways, I won't be here for the next 2 or 3 days. Gonna go stay with my grandma and take care of her since she's recovering. An added bonus is that my cousin will be staying with me. So it won't be bored, plus she can help me with my cosplay stuff. Hehehe.... Yeah, I usually get more things done when I'm there since there's no Internet and all. Gonna finish organising my anime cds finally. Hahaha.... maybe she can help me there also. Sigh....so many stuff to do and holidays is gonna end. Plus, next week I'll be too busy with the Inter Varsity Accounting Quiz (IVAQ) 2004 that I might not even consider it a holiday. Oh well...we'll see how it goes.

By the way, heard that CosMas is confirmed and the price is RM10. Have no idea where, when and everything about it though. Cos of stupid internet. Anyone knows, spam my taggie, ok? See ya guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home