Thursday, September 16, 2004

Half Dead +_+

I was officially out of my house since 11am today and just back. I left my house to help out with the IVAQ 2004 at 11.00am and stayed there at the main hall till around 5.50pm. Headed home, ta pao my dinner along the way and took a nice cold shower as soon as I reached home. Cold water never felt so nice (considering the main hall was without air conditioning and it was like a sauna there). Left house at about 6.50pm for a meeting on IVAQ, left the meeting roughly about 9.40pm and went to yam cha with Alisa, Shien Long, Rita, Ee Lin, Chia Ling and Lisa at Gula Melaka. This means I was out of my house for almost 12 hours. Wooo that's long. Anyhow, helping out for IVAQ was really tiring. It was a little fun since I got close to some friends and we laughed and bonded a little. But it was extremely tiring at the same time, both for my feet and for my neck. Not forgetting I felt what it's like to have your legs feel like jelly cos my legs were so wobbly when I climbed the staging (I have no idea how to explain this....hope I can get a picture of me on top of the staging to post in future posts) and it felt so shaky and unstable that I was so afraid of falling off any time. +_+ For the first 10 to 15 minutes up there, I only pasted the wordings on the backdrop with my hands and moved my body a little....my legs stuck firmly where they were, not moving an inch. That was how terrified I was. A little after that was rather ok since I was up there with Jenny and we kinda joked about and got used to the shaky feeling. Now I'm here, making sure my feet gets the proper rest it needs while my brain and mouth practice for being a last-minute-replacement emcee. I hope I don't do bad. I actually stated Internal Varsity instead of Inter-Varsity and I do not want to make that mistake on Saturday. Wish me luck. +_+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home