Thursday, September 16, 2004

Dream

I had one of the bestest dream today. Nyyyuuuuu.... my dad woke me up and kinda spoiled it cos it was getting to the exiting part. +_+ Why? Why? Why? T_T Anyways, I'm not totally sure what the dream is about but I know it has fighting scenes and there are many people I know (not in real life) in it. I can only remember one - Fuchoin Kazuki (GetBackers) who is the ultimate gorgeous person that was ever created. Man, how nice if I were a female version of him. Damn sexy wei. Body shape excellent (minus the boobs) and is sooooo gentle and lady-like and....waaaaahhh!!!!! Hahahaha....and superb hair also. Not forgetting can fight so nicely with those stings. Sigh....Kazuki.... *drools uncontrollably* Anyways, the dream was superb....just superb since I can fight so damn well there also. But if I remember correctly, I was not on the same side as Kazuki and the rest of those I dreamt about. I was like.... fighting them to get through and there are like different levels or stages to pass. Maybe it was some kinda test for me to test out my fighting skills or something. I don't know....hopefully (but impossibly) it will continue tonight. Waaaaa..... I want the same dream to start as soon as I fall asleep so that I got more time to dream. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home