Saturday, October 09, 2004

Good stuffs must be blogged

My prayers have finally been answered!!! I got a boyfriend... NOT. Hahahhaa....just kidding. Anyways, I'm not sure whether I blogged about this but I lost my precious file (it's not expensive, it's precious because it contains a lot of sentimental values and items in it) last trimester. Guess what? Last Thursday, when attending my Ethics class (and not listening as usual), I got this phone call. Number - unknown. I thought of cancelling the call but I noticed the first 3 digits (after 06) were 252 and that means it should originate from somewhere in campus. Curious, I ducked my head and answered it. Surprisingly (with a little added of fear in it) it was from Security and when the person on the phone said, "Did you lose a file?" I was in shocked. I said, "Yes, quite a long time ago." And then after telling him I had class and will come after my class, I told Ee Lin and Amelia. Boy was I super happy then. Too happy actually that I did not wait till the end of my class to take it. 10 - 15 minutes after the call, I was out of the lecture hall, walking towards Security Office. Just my luck. It had to rain. Seeing it was just drizzling (and Siew Choo told me that if I run, it would be ok), I went. A little drops here and there and I'm fine. Climbed up the stairs and waited patiently at the counter. That was when....that was when.... A SUPER CUTE GUY (in my opinion) approached the door and asked me to come in. I did and he asked whether I was [insert name here] or not. I said yes, and he brought my file. I was so happy I kept saying thank you's non stop. Kinda blurted out that I lost it since last sem also and he told me (I think he's new - cos never seen his face before this) that he saw it lying there the day before so he called me. Super happy for the return of my file and for the cute guy I'm talking to. XD Well, after writing my name, ID, item I lost and signature on a book, I left. What kept me wondering was.... the book was nothing about lost items. Hmmm....does he wanna record my name and ID so he can look up for my contact number on their database and call me out? Nyohohohoho~! XD I'm crazy I tell you. Anyways, although the rain got heavier and I was somewhat drenched trying to get back to CLC (but my head was dry, thanks to my file ^^ ), I did not mind it one bit. I checked whether anything in my file was missing (actually I was checking if a photo I had in there was still there - the rest I don't really bother much) which reminds me.... teehee.... when taking back my file, the cute guy actually asked me whether anything in the file is missing or not. And I stupidly said, "As long as I got my file, it's all that matters." which kinda meant that I don't mind if anything were lost. But did he say that so I would check my file in the office? Nyaaaaa~! XD I'm super gila right now. Still, he was the friendliest and nicest security department officer I've come across...not to mention the youngest. Lol.

Well, that was only ONE good stuff (well, you can say 2 since it was about the file AND the cute guy). Next good stuff: It seems that MMU is suddenly filled (well, not really filled) with CUTE guys or guys with gorgeous hair. This week itself I spotted at least 3 guys and that's not something you find very often....well, not for me at least since I can go by a whole month without any eye candy. So, you can say that either the cute guys have come out to play or that Lase's tastes in guys have deteriorated. +_+ I hope it's not the latter.

Last thing....it's not really a "good stuff" but it's a proven fact. Guys, no matter how ugly they may be in appearance, will look good in formal wear. Why do I say this? Well, not only have I seen many cases of the such during class presentations, someone who I thought of to be a very rowdy and crazy kinda guy actually looked good and neat in formal wear. I hardly recognised him actually. Who's this guy? Well, it's non other than loud mouth Thomas Tiong. Hahaha....seriously he was crossing the road (I was in the car) and I was like....THOMAS???? Serious??? Cos it's THAT big a difference. So guys, if you wanna woo your girls, wear formal. XD

Haven't blog this long in a looooooong time. ^^ See, I so good quit my Lineage II for a while to blog know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home