Friday, October 01, 2004

Wahahaa.... so free to blog

Asyik asyik blog only. Hahahaha.... got semangat cos I know people do come and read my blog mah. ^^ So keep spamming my tag board and I'll try my best to post more. Speaking of people who visit my blog, I can see who still sticks to visiting here and who have forgotten and left my blog for good. T_T Sad thing but can't say much cos I seldom frequent other people's blog as well (besides Masami's) cos it's seldom updated. Anyways, finally I was so rajin as to accept Ee Lin and Amelia's invitation to go for a swim at a nearby swimming pool (also for the fact that I can wear pants over my swimming suit to hide my ugly thigh). But unfortunately, it was closed. Man, and I was actually looking forward to it.... I love swimming actually....thing is, I don't like what it does to my hair (stupid chlorine!!). Sigh...all good things must come with a price (also RM3 I think), right? Finally gonna get some fat burnt. Hahahaha.... I'm crazy I tell you. Well, at leats for this sem. I've been studying almost every night. I don't as often go out for drinks (yam cha) at nights. I'm so totally crazy. I do pay a little attention in classes. You see? Legolase has changed. O.O The shocker. Hehehe....

**edited** Maybe it's cos I've lost all hope on guys....lol...well, not all hopes. Life seems free without any crushes to worry about. Lol. By the way, I got a superbly nice dream just now.... hehehe... perhaps I'll blog about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home