Monday, September 27, 2004

MMU Melaka is still ok

In terms of cute guys that is... hehehe... I'm sure Masami will agree with me on this. Why do I say so? Cos I just saw one today. Waaahhh....drooling to the max. Hehehe... Suppose he would be my junoir (cos he looked like one) but I don't care. As long as I can look at one cute guy every now and then, I'm happy. Hehehhe....though one thing makes me sad. I have not have a crush (even a small one) on someone for quite a while and the feeling is totally boring. Sigh...I wanna have a crush so I can go all shy and blush when he's around. And makes my heart go doki-doki when talking to him and all. WAH~!! Some cute guy with a perfect personality and attitude must come walk by me, say hi and by my friend so that I can have a crush on him. Lol. Suddenly I sound so desperate. +_+

*Inside the mind of Lego*
Lego: Come on, stand tall...where's your ego? You were supposed to be the gal who don't care whether she has a boyfriend or not.
Lase: I don't care whether I have one or not, I want someone I can drool over and have a crush on.
Lego: What about those cute guys you drool over?
Lase: I don't know them, I can only drool at their looks.
Lego: What about those you know?
Lase: Hardly anyone who makes my heart go doki-doki.
Lego: Concentrate on your studies lah.
Lase: I am...but I wanna feel like a gal also sometimes mah.
Lego: Play Lineage and go chat with someone.
Lase: Lynian's not there anymore and he has not replied my mail.
Lego: Go sleep or watch anime then.
Lase: +_+ Yeah...do that better also. Can get to see more bishies then I ever would in real life.
Lego: Want a Kazuki?
Lase: Nyaaa....evil you. I want~! Clapika also can. Yugo also can. Ryuu also can. Nyu~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home