Thursday, October 07, 2004

Swimming + MMLS

Well, I don't really remember any specific thing which happened within the last few days interesting enough to blog here so there's not much updates. Finally, after being disappointed 3 times when we wanted to go for swimming (too many people - 90% are guys), we managed to find a time when there are less people and there are quite a few girls there. So, there I was with Ee Lin and Ah Wei (and some of his friend he accidentally met there) swimming like normal and then I thought I heard my handphone ring (at the back of my mind). I listened to my instincts and decided to check it out. As I pulled myself up on the side of the pool.... BAM! I had a cramp on my left leg. +_+ I was so damn painful I swore that I would have broken some bones if I were holding someone's hand then. I winced though at the pain...and somehow managed to keep my cool and pretend selamba like nothing happened. Not straining it or anything, I just sat there and let my leg rest for a couple of minutes and then I decided I can slowly walk to my phone. Bullseye....I had a call but it was already a missed call so I noted it in my head and went back to the pool. It was rather hard swimming after that since there was still minor pulls in my muscles and also I did not want to strain it so much. Still managed to keep swimming for at least another 30 - 45 minutes before I decided that it was enough for me and I packed my things and headed home.

Just before blogging, I wanted to print some tutorial questions for tomorrow (yeah, how nice that the tutors always uploads the questions a day before...and they expect us to prepare nicely...sheesh) and I have no idea why but I typed mmlsmelaka.blogspo.... then I stopped. Lol. That was like the....stupidest maybe?... url I've ever typed. Ah well, my PC's still infected with virus which I will clean and it will come in again the following day....more specifically, anytime I'm online. So if you see any updt.exe or winlogonn.exe running, it should be a virus I guess. Totally takes up a lot of CPU usage. Oohh...nice...as I was typing this, an error came up stating that updt.exe has some failure thingie so the program was halted (what is the opposite of executed?). Still, it already took out my Norton Antivirus so I got to go restart my PC now and delete those files off my system32 folder. Till the next time I blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home