Sunday, October 03, 2004

Dream + Mizuho

Remember I said I was going to blog about the nice dream I had? Well, it's basically about a really cute guy I know. Hehehe... well, not many will agree with me on this but I still find him cute and I had a dream about him. Nyohoho~! I kinda forgot what the dream was about already so nothing much to add there. Still, I woke up happy. XD

Yesterday I went to my granduncle's birthday dinner and the waiters and waitresses there were wearing pink vests. +_+ And there was this one waitress whose vest was a dark shade of pink and she was wearing black skirt. I swore if she were to wear a long sleeved white shirt instead of the short sleeved she was donning, I would have called her a Mizuho Kazami cosplayer (minus the neck above). This got me thinking.... should I still proceed to cosplay Mizuho now that I've seen this? Will people think of me as a waitress then? +_+ Waahhh..... Someone work there and pinjam me the vest so I can save cost. Hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home