Friday, November 12, 2004

*Stretches arms and massages stiff shoulders*

Feels good to know one assignment is down. And only one more to go. One more to go.... oh man. The thought of that just sucks. Well, was planning to hand in my assignment (Professional Ethics assignment) at about lunch time or just after lunch time but I got a surprise visit from Lee Na, Angeline, Wei Kuei and Pao Ying. Was actually supposed to join them for lunch but I was so afraid that I would not be able to finish my assignment in time that I told them I'm having lunch with my parents instead. It was a short lunch no doubt (since we're all pretty fast eaters) and I continued doing the assignment. Just about 2pm, I got that surprise visit. It was good and bad at the same time. Good that I finally get to meet up with them, bad that I was worried that I would not be able to finish editing the assignment in time. Anyhow, it all turned out well and I submitted the assignment 15 minutes before the due time. Lol.

Somehow, when they were with me, although I know at the back of my mind I needed to do the assignment else I'll be in deep trouble, I just feel all comfortable and relaxed. It's like the thought of assignment just disappeared. Heh, unfortunately the thought was gone for like a few minutes only as they will be my 2nd mother and nagged me about doing the assignment. Hehehe.... of course I did not do it. We ended up learing some "stomp-the-cockroach" dance, taught by Wei Kuei. Well, it was actually a nice dance but.... the concept is funny. Hehehe... Pao Ying and I gave it a try of course (Wei Kuei even brought along the CD +_+) and it was super hilarious. Hehehe.... we end up doing things wrong of course. We gave up and danced cha-cha instead. XD Myself with Angeline, Wei Kuei with Pao Ying. Hehehe... Lee Na was almost in tears watching us. Hmm....were we THAT good? XD

Alls well that ends well....they left about 3.45pm and I got my butt down again to complete the work. Oh, by the way... Lee Na's been complaining about me not updating my blog very often so I'll try to update as fast as I can. I got all the topics ready (about 10 of them) but have not gotten the time to sit down and type. Hehehe....plain ol' lazy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home