Monday, November 15, 2004

Under The Weather

Sigh.... of all times to fall sick, it has to be when I finally have no classes to attend. What is this, man. This kinda things should happen when I got 6 hours of class...then I got a nice excuse to sleep at home. XD Sadly, my sickness caused me my second visit to MITC for some expo of some sort. It's supposed to be some home stuffs but most of the stuffs I see there are trinklets. T_T If only my parents wanted to stay longer, I would have been able to take my time to admire each and every thing there and perhaps buy some earrings and necklaces and bracelets and some DIY handphone keychains. Hehehe... thought of getting one for Thye Shin so he can give it to his darling but too bad, I fell sick and could not go there again to buy them. T_T Gomen nasai, Thye Shin.

As usual, holidays means savings for me. Hehehe...cos I hardly go to campus, I hardly go out, and I eat at home almost everyday....well, that is...if I do eat my lunch. Hahaha....been lazy to even eat nowadays. What more, I got this stupidly big ulcer in my mouth now (though cannot challenge Lee Na's 5 cent coin size ulcer...ouch) and everytime I drink, eat or even brush my teeth, I'll feel pain. =( What more if those stuffs I take are spicy. *cries* Hope I get well by tomorrow and my ulcer gone as well so I can pay 100% concentration on my last assignment. Then off to study for finals. ARGH!!!! Sien....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home