Sunday, November 21, 2004

Wonderful Memories

Well, I'm lazy to study (no mood in the evenings lah) now and I got nothing much to surf so I got bored and ended up reading my first few posts of my blog. Well, those were the days. I'm kinda jealous of the life I had back then. It seems to be so happy and jumpy and genki. And my posts back then were super long as well. Wonder how I managed to just type and type and type so much. One thing I'm very grateful about my blog, I get to keep these memories and cherish them. And I can view them whenever I want to also. :) Just hope that blogger does not crash or something. I'll surely cry if it does. Better make a back-up copy of all my posts soon. ^^

Well, I guess I'm gonna go watch one or two episodes of some anime before I shove my nose into my Company Secretarial Practice textbook. Oh, and by the way.... I might seriously put myself into a productive 'gear' come holidays. Gonna learn some stuffs on my own, gonna do some stuffs, gonna waste some money buying stuffs, gonna try and earn some money, gonna go to KL a couple of times in December for coplay events, etc. It's kinda packed so I hope I have enough time to do everything I'm supposed to do.

To everyone's who's gonna sit for exams, All The Best and Good Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home