Thursday, November 25, 2004

Dance

Well, this is kinda a weird thing that I might be a little too perasan but I really feel like I'm being watched by a spyfly somewhere and it records everything I do and someone somewhere is watching me. +_+ I know it sounds so crazy but until today, it was all just a matter of "coincidence" for me. Well, this thing I'm talking about did not happen once, twice? Nope. Today marked the third day it happened and I'm kinda feeling weird with all this. I mea I've thought about it before but I scratched that off my head cos I was being ridiculous. But what happened today was a little.... seriously weird. Well, I won't keep you in suspense so I'll (kinda) get to the point now.

Well it all began one fine day when a few friends of mine were asked to do a performance for the English Club Night. It was back in Form 3 then and you know how enthusiastic people can be. Well, each form is to give one performance for the night. And my friends decided we do a dance. I was asked to join so I did (since I did love dancing). Well, my passion for dancing increased even more on the first day of reheasal. It was something like this. We had our first meeting to decide what songs we're going to dance to and how many people are going to be there. Well, it was either Macarena or Ole Ole (The Ricky Martin football song where you shake your butt and wave your hands) as it is the easiest to learn and perform. So they played the Macarena song and we were discussing what comes first, what comes next, etc. And.... then.... I was also telling them this is first, then this, then that, as far as I can remember. Then they went O.O and "Woaaahh...." That was when they found out I can dance. Hahaha...yes my dear readers, this fat blob can actually dance. I would so be lying if I said I was not happy. With those puji-ing, I did kembang a little. XD So well, I somehow became in charge of the whole performance and seeing that I did practice certain dance steps (and don't mind creating steps) for other songs besides Ole Ole and Macarena, we scratched Ole Ole off, put in Let's Twist, Spice Up Your Life and Stop. Results? I was the best performance of the night. Woah yeah....

Anyways, coming back to the main point... that was the start of my passion for dancing. Everyday I would dance to anything played on radio and create dance moves as I do. My dancing was more towards pop back then since there are a lot of pop princesses and boybands around. Anyhow, one day I was browsing through the TV and guess what I saw? Some of my dance steps in it. I was shocked but I was also happy at the same time. Such a coincidence. ^^

Then came the time when I started dancing to hiphop themes, but no matter to what songs. I danced hiphop with pop songs, with any songs for that matter... it had some hiphop in it. A few months later, I saw those moves in an Mtv over on Ntv7. Wow... another coincidence.

Now...after such a long time not creating much dance moves and not dancing much either, I thought I became rusty in dancing because no matter what songs I played, my dance theme would be the same. It's the same weird theme which I got no name for it either. It's not pop. It's not hiphop. It's not anything. It's just weird. Oh well, as long as I'm happy, I continued dancing. And dancing I did. Created new dance moves and I'm happy with how much I'm working out as well. The past few weeks have been really fun for me as I have no idea where I suddenly got the ethusiasm to dance and dance and just dance. And then.... today.... I just finished downloading Tamaki Nami's Reason Mtv and while watching it.... you guessed it. I went "hey, I did that" or "didn't I just do that?" and "I can do that....it's somewhat similar that what I did". Those kinda things....hope you get the picture. It wasn't that suitable (her dance) to the song. She should have danced on a little faster pace, following the song. Well anyhow, once or twice, coincidence...maybe. Third time? Woah.... super freaky. Well, I'm weird and very imaginative so it's no doubt these sort of things will come to mind. I'm happy though since there the theme I thought was weird is now not. XD

Anyhows, I managed to create even more dance steps but somewhat related to the weird theme but it was not on Tamaki Nami's Mtv so for now, it's mine..... if I do see another Mtv with this move, I'll probably go crazy again. Hahahaha.... this is so fun and it is somewhat an honour for me to be seeing those dance moves I did on the screen. Well, at least I can know whether it looks good or not when performing in a synchronized group. ^^

On a side note, this ulcer of mine is killing me. I had one last week and just as it disappeared, this new one pops up and it's in the inside of my lower lip, making it very painful whenever I talk or move my mouth. T_T Hope it will go away fast. Somehow ulcers just reminds me of Lee Na. XD

Lastly, I just spent USD63.95 on a wig, conditioner, wig cap and a comb. 0_0 Well, I hope I don't regret when the wig comes. It is from one of the most reputable wig shops in US anyways. ^^ Hope I get it soon. Now to figure when to cosplay as that character.....

*Ctrl + C*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home