Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Titleless

Not gonna update on my trip to Comic Fiesta. If you want to know what happened in Edo's point of view, check his blog for it. I'll probably write my version of the trip tomorrow.... if nothing gets in the way.

Why didn't I blog about it today? Well, I was supposed to. But.... I got carried away watching some stuffs and my eyes were too sore (making me feel lazy also) to type out the blog. Now? Well, I wanna blog about this first cos I'm more in the mood to write about this than to write about Comic Fiesta. ^_^ So back to it, why were my eyes sore? No, not because I watched too long or strain my eyes. My eyes were sre from crying too much (not to mention loss of breath as well). And it was merely 2 episodes. +_+

Anyways, if all this emotional stuffs are not enough, my mum said something to my brother (which I overheard ~ unless she purposely want me to hear also) which almost brought out my tears. T_T Kinda...touching and terharu kinda feeling. Well, it's like this. I made some sandwiches (my dad just bought a sandwich maker about a month ago) before and it was for breakfast so my brother was at work of course. And when I told him about it, he was sad I did not make for him nor wait for him. So I promised him one day we make it for supper. And I was supposed to make it for him yesterday but my mum forgot to buy the loaf of bread I pesan-ed to her (when she went out) so we ended up only having 2 slices of bread come supper time. And it was too late to go out and buy, so I postponed it to tonight, much to my brother's disappointment. So when I bought the bread this morning and prepared everything I needed, I had to wait for my baka niichan to come back, which was about 10.30PM. Ah well, started buttering the bread at about 11.00PM and that was when my mum was talking to my brother. He was complaining something like "want to make for supper but everything also belum siap" and then my mum replied "she's been waiting for so long to do this for you know? she go buy the bread, prepare everything, starting from a few days ago also dah plan everything. adik lu sayang you, you know?" And the sound of that just made my heart -insert an adjective here cos I dunno how to describe- and I almost cried. Well, I did not then.... but as I was typing those words, I just did. Heh. I should stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home