Saturday, December 04, 2004

Super Tired!!!

Uwah~! I'm like the most super tired-dest person for today. Woke up at 7am, got ready all my stuffs, left the house at 7.45am with my bro and dad and we were off to KL. Reached KL at about 10.45am, and Sungei Wang at about 11.20am and we had our early lunch there. Since my brother wanted to see some camera exhibition at Bukit Bintang Plaza, my dad followed him and I was left alone, waiting for 12am cos I was supposed to meet some people there. Due to traffic, everyone managed to gather only at 12.45am and those of us who have not changed went to change. :) I went Goth this time but sadly I did not have any camera with me so I'll just have to wait till I get the pictures from others. It was cool goofing around there, talking.... and before I know it, it was already 3.00pm O.O Well, we headed to McD's for a drink and also to rest our feet for a bit. I promoted EMiNA Cyber's event to those I spoke to and some were keen to come. Some said they might go if they have transport. So I'm hoping they come so it will be more meriah with more cosplayers there since I'm not expecting many cosplayers from Melaka to go anyways, no offence to anyone. Well, I had to chao earlier cos my dad and bro were back from Times Square and Low Yat so we left for Pudu. And yeah, we walked there. +_+ Ate KFC before boarding the bus and met Stella, Wei Lee and Punitha there. What a coincidence :) Anyways, though my bus was a 5.00pm bus, I'm back home at 8.20pm due to stupid traffic jams in Seremban and also cos the stupid bus driver suddenly left the bus at a "pit stop" for like 20 minutes and disappeared somewhere. +_+ BAKA!

Next week is Comics Fiesta and the week after that is CosMas. +_+ Wonder if I'm allowed to go. And not forgeting the problem of no place to stay + no transport to get there. Eek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home