Saturday, January 01, 2005

Another year begins

First and foremost, Happy New Year to all my readers, whoever you are. :p

Another year begins and a new life awaits me. There is no point of me making impossible resolutions so this year, my resolution will only revolve something I love to do and those I can keep (and hope to keep).

Resolution #1: Maintain CGPA
Resolution #2: Do better cosplays
Resolution #3: Be strong and survive

No more shit about losing weight or anything likewise. Cos what is a resolution if it's just a wish, right? I know I won't stick to it for long anyways.

Well, how did I countdown? Just went to Bamboo Bistro with a couple of friends and celebrated Amelia's birthday as well. Which reminds me.... Happy Birthday Amelia~! And speaking about countdown, I was talking with Ee Lin and Huwi Yin about it in the car and we think that it is rather dumb to ask us not to celebrate the new year as a respect to the tsunami victims. Now, before you start calling me a selfish and heartless bitch, hear me out. Don't you think by being sad and all during the new year is a good thing? We should celebrate happy things for this year instead. And also hope for all happy things. If we grief during the new year, it would mean this year is a year of greifing and what's the point in that? What we (my friends and I) did was to give a moment of silence in respect to the tsunami victims before the countdown, then we celebrated. I for one do not want to dig up sad memories and sad moments that happened in 2004. This is a year I'm taking by storm so why should I let those things be my hurdle, right?

So here's wishing a really HAPPY new year for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home