Sunday, May 25, 2008

Prince Charming =O

If any of your remembered the 'Prince Charming' back in MMU.... the one I use to drool at... lol... well OMG I saw him yesterday! Went to watch Indiana Jones (it's been forever since I watched a movie in the cinema) and kinda saw him during my visit to Melaka Mall~! He's still as cute as before XD

Sigh.... those were the good old days in MMU.... lots of eye candy LOL! Now at work, not much to look at. Kinda sien.... although my seniors also not too bad looking lah.... but we're like friends and can't really spy on them as eye candy since I deal with them everyday.

Kinda hate this sien feeling.... makes me wonder what the heck am I doing staying alive. LOL. =/ Meh.... Negative aura post ftl...

2 Comments:

  • Sigh... if u wanted to meet me, should have just asked.... =P

    By Blogger Shan Ali, at 12:02 pm  

  • LOL! Ok I want to meet you. When can you come visit?


    NOOB!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home