Monday, January 17, 2005

ARGH~!

Bodohnyeeee...... I parked my car at the MMU parking lot behind CLC although my class was all the way at FBL block just because EP did not have any more space. So I was late for class but I did not care since it was a lab session learning html so I kinda have the advantage since I maintain this blog right here and is quite keen on html sometimes so I know certain stuffs. Anyhow, I came out of the room feeling really kembang because the lecturer praised me. Nyao~! So happy. It's not often...actually, very seldom... that I get praised from a lecturer. The other 2 times I was praised was when learning subjects I really love. This mean... I love my lab sessions so much, I'll die if I don't go. Anyways, he praised me for doing the html thing very nicely...and he even asked me to save the copy I was doing and lend him the diskette so he can show it to the class. Sadly, time is up so he did not continue. Still, a happy day...that it is.

Anyhow, after the CLC class I had, I stupidly walked all the way to EP just to remember that I had parked at MMU. +_+ ARGHHHH~!!!!!!! STUPID STUPID STOOPID me. Sigh... so we (me and Ee Lin) had to walk all the way back to CLC and then to the car park. >_<

Wanted to go to the library tonight but as I entered MMU, the parking lots were full, there were a lot of securities guiding the traffic (I had to make a detour) and since the only parking spaces available are at a not so lit area, I left back for home. (Though if I really wanted to, I would have walked the distance since I am not that afraid of unlit areas) Motivation, I lacked. So...off I am at home and here. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home