Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good past weekend

Last weekend was nice. On Saturday it was a busy day for me. Had a lunch gathering at my aunt's place for pohpiah. Yum yum.... I love good pohpiahs. Especially when they don't have all those yucky vege I don't eat hahaha.... Only sengkuang (turnip) and egg and bawang goreng (fried sliced onions) enough. Damn syiok. Sadly, nowadays I can't eat so much. Ate 2 rolls and I'm stuffed. =( Nothing much then lah... just talk talk a little bit with the relatives.

After that, we went to JJ cos my mum wanted to buy some JJ voucher for my aunt's birthday. I thought ok loh, I'll go buy some food stuff for her as well. Changed my mind when I was there lol... Didn't know what to buy and since her birthday is only at the end of the month, I figure I'll go to Tesco with my brother some day and buy stuff with him, and get a box to put them in too. Anyways, my mum wanted to see some shoes at Bata so I went along. They were having a sale, and in the end.... my mum didn't buy anything while I bought 2 pairs of shoes. +_+ RM60 gone.... not that bad lah since it's RM30 per pair. Still.... =( Good thing is I will have shoes to last me for quite a long time, and maybe one of them I'll keep for Chinese New Year.

Dad and I bought some Doriyaki pancakes and bread. Mmmmm.... bread. As a LaBoheme buns lover.... I damn damn damn sad they freaking increased the price SO much now! Stupid sausage bun was RM1.20 last year and this year it's RM1.80 OMG! WTF! *cries* Same goes for tuna buns. Cheese sticks used to be RM1.00 but now it's RM1.60! Sigh..... So I ended up buying buns on promotion.... soft donut and some Australian bread I just wanted to try.... it feels soft and nice :p (but yeah after I brought it home and ate it, the taste was nice too). Bought some tea to bring to office too. Green tea and strawberry black tea. Lol! I wanna get the organic green tea I bought a long time ago from Lee Na. Or something similar. The one Min Thick gave me at work isn't bad either, he bought it from some shop in Tesco. But apparently it's RM1 per sachet. =_=

We didn't realize it was getting late. We left JJ at about 5:30pm, rested a bit at home, then back out about 7:00pm for my aunt's birthday dinner. ZOMG MY NEPHEW IS SO DAMN FREAKING CUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! His head is so round I wanna squeeze it. And for those who know me, nope I've not lost my likingness for cute round stuff XD Even his small round butt is so CUTE! I know it's cos of his diapers but whatever..... he's damn cute, ok? Maybe I'll post a picture if I feel like it :p So anyways, dinner was GOOOOOOD. If I had a bottomless stomach I would just eat and eat and eat. Everything was nice. The fried rice, the homemade toufu, the taukee, the fried fish slices with ginger, the onion ring chicken, the tong po pork dish thing with the pao, the fried sotong (calamari)... all except for the vege LOL. Well I didn't touch it so I dunno if it was nice :p It looks nice and very very green though.

Spent some time with the little nieces watching Ratatouille on TV, cut the birthday cake (I didn't eat it cos it was carrot cake lawl), hung out a little more then we headed back home. Was a tiring day but a bloating day too. Eat eat eat like a pig, how to lose weight? Hahaha.... +_+

I think I'll save Sunday for another post....

1 Comments:

  • OMG! You don't eat carrot cake? Can I have your share?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home