Tuesday, June 03, 2008

When there's nothing to post, there's always that nub....

.... Vorcon. LOL. Gawd my blog is gonna filled with mail spams just cos I'm lazy, and there really isn't anything non-whiney for me to post at this moment. And yes, I know it's Tuesday today, which means WoW is down, which means I got more time to blog. But I'll keep it quick cos I need to study for my final ACCA paper and HOPEFULLY this time I'll pass. Sigh.... sien studying =/ I wish I chose a profession which I could work from home lol.

Date: 21-May-2008

V: Meow
L: Long time no see nub. How are ye?
V: Me good how u doin today?
L: Good. Went to the doctor's again yesterday for more meds. I hope I get well soon.
V: Me at work also lol
L: Lol you poor thing always busy at work. I am still not eating spicy food at the moment. And maybe for a long time till I'm completely satisfied. =)
V: =) hope you get well soon since ur birthday is coming up
L: o.O How do you know when my birthday is :p
V: Great memory ftw =D
L: =O I have yours in my handphone reminder. >_< Just cos I never know what date is today. LOL
V: LOL

[insert random WoW discussion for an hour]

L: Whatcha doing?
V: Nothin about to park the car LOL
L: Wtf you were texting while driving?????????!!!??? >:(
V: LOL not any more I got a sweet application it speaks the text message and I reply it with voice in my car go go Bluetooth
L: You FREAKING liar!!!! There is no way an application can have typo or type "LOL". /supermegaglare!!!
V: LOL!!!! I'm sorry =(
V: Damn I thought I'll get away with that /vanish


*BONK* Nub don't ever do that again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home